Monday, February 29, 2016



i should just stop this useless activity. i despise my new pentax wg-10. it's just advance landfill, the picture look like this or worse. we saw the belgian shephard who attacked me on the beach. he came up a little odd, a little antagonistic, but not violent. the idiot woman who set me up for the attack when i went dogsit just turned away, not minding at all apparently what might happen on the beach, just as before when she was leaving town, and me with her psychotic dog. at least at large it was less psycho. i think if he would have attacked copp or me this tie i'd have bludgeoned him to death. people are so fucking strange here.
but people are dying and my rants are petty compared to cancer or drone attack, or the vile toxic rhetoric of trump etal.
(later..the camera ain't sooo bad.) (and that strange negligent woman still haunts me, more than her attack dog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment