Sunday, August 23, 2015

comet's so lively and aware of minute things, he sat on the loveseat by me and stared at the screen, then started licking my little cursor arrow.

me and comet and hilde getting comfortable. comet curled up to sleep pressing into my front, and hilde kept my back. i've been feeling the world hurt as well as barney and my damaged index. animal comfort sustains me so i can take care of them.

and i'm mourning the cold lake, so beautiful and alluring yet so deadly cold. but most of all i feel i'm mourning the destruction we cause daily, minutely, the killing of people, the killing of nature. and while that sounds morose i have to focus on it, or i can't focus on specifics, on locality, on the death of crows i see, and the death of one barney.

No comments:

Post a Comment