Saturday, September 6, 2014

like the small animals with bigger predators we learn to live with death. death predates us all. yesterday was glory. then a dober man threatened me at my door. then thuglife radioed me and yelled fuck you at for a.m. now i cant edit myself and i have 114 images, which was a seminal number in la delicatesse, the beautiful audrey tautou film last night, so here you have it and don't hate me please and if i get killed by my neighbor think of me fondly at least for a little while. all the titles here fit somewhere below: sky crustaceans, modern colonies for the insane, amber pink evanescence, for audrey tattoo, before the rain, bon travail, dogs and girls, emily three, fair play to you, veedon fleece, flush, francois damiens, fuck bullies, give me time unwasted, goodness depends on you,happiness is a free ride, have you seen a tilting green?green,green,green, up to the sky, heartbreaker, i just recalled her ears, i luv screen grief, i no longer seek delivery, so long, so long, so long,













































i love you, you get me, you get the best of me. 






it was the energy





light struck her window













































you see i'm mad about water. i think water is god's tranquilizer. to be in it, to drink it, to look at it, and to be a surfer!, lahh!, between the sky and water.   - diana vreeland












Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment