Sunday, July 20, 2014

i came upon these beetles getting it on rather like dogs who get stuck and then start going like a push-me-pull-you and then just look bored and wait for it to subside. but these beetles eat leaves and flowers while get in they groove.

ohh baby, give it to me, it's me, you got to give it up, it's me, solid among the shadows, ohh baby baby love.


dewy center

stillness and num-nums

i looked for a pattern i couldn't help myself i lapsed in a profusion of flowers. my wish dissolved in muted anguish in the sounds of insects and birds.

in my room i won't be afraid. they put toxic chemicals on the path in the wooded island nature sanctuary with a paper sign warning dogs. fucking assholes. i had noticed holes dug by somebody i assume birds digging worms. so kill em. for disturbing the harmony of the human path. fucking assholes. we deserve everything we got coming. i was already heavy hearted at the brutes who trashed the japanese garden, but the stewards are more evil.

i have no name. you can call me with a look. you can call me with a thought.

oh honey child 

platform for fugue states following ultraviolence

what a chance meeting you


the afterlife of song

will you marry me? i thought we already were?

No comments:

Post a Comment