Sunday, December 31, 2023


 

Honestly, as soon as I understood what was going on in Palestine I wanted nothing to do with Zionism. I was raised a Zionist and I didn't even know it. I just thought I was Jewish, and I didn't want to have anything to do with religion in any case. It is up to the adults of each generation to tell the truth to their children and break cycles of abuse and trauma. Sticking with Zionism will do nothing but rot your soul, if you still have one. It's not too late to be an empathetic human being. S. Africa are not "Hamas supporters". They are trying to stage an intervention, as they understand brutal, racist, mass violence better than anyone. Israel, S. Africa and the Genocide Convention were all born in the same year - 1948. Time for the US and Israel to understand they can kill freedom fighters, but they can't kill freedom fighting.


-Ted Sirota

No comments:

Post a Comment