Tuesday, May 31, 2016

unprecedented inundation.

we must be fucking in love with disaster.  

check out Trap House Chicago, the Read Bitch pop-up. get t.p. stevita, p.b. and rent.

remember yourself.

a slow emergency ends in crash.

Latent/Blatent, hard-core, greedy greedy man, 
moving obstacles
moving targets, oh i'm reading Don't Suck, Don't Die, by Kirsten Hersh, it's bound to bleed through, like Vic always did. i'm not gone worry no more. hum.

sara paretsky said this morn
the rats are programming us
to deliver their trash.
hooman intelligence, the rat paradigm
we laff on the concrete beach, heartsunk.
camille's mother said it makes me ashamed
i said me too, too hooman
but that's another branch, eh,
homo trashus, homo warus, homo sportus,
and the same hoomans what trash &burn &drive &sport &shoot &poison &war 
look at me treading on glass my dog rolling free
look at me 
like i'm the sociopath.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment