Tuesday, June 3, 2014

argh, the village idiots.

cant you hear me

childern cant u hear me

deviant and free


when we stopped to talk with these two an evil busybody yelled down about the city ordinance. 

history of waiting

i say we're not doing anything wrong she say ordinance i say we're not doing anything wrong she say ordinance i say we're not bothering anyone you're bothering us she say you're gonna lose this one i say you've already lost you're a loser. etc.

it's strange how they wanna fuck you up

the city's a kind of purgatory

the misery down the alley is but a harsh moment while the light goes on unending

well put my ghost say

yeah, she a idiot, she always poking her nose out of joint in other people's business where it don't belong. she say i am a dog owner and i say i'm sorry. i mean for her dog.

when i yell back at the evil busybody on her parapet in the alley mister hangs back like he doesn't want to be associated with me or he's waiting for a sign my anger has subsided. i call him say it's ok let's get the f out a here.

the eros and erosion of memory

clouds sip on my thoughts like hummingbirds

No comments:

Post a Comment