Tuesday, May 30, 2017

 oh god, i'm tired, and my heart, is broken.
it's so hard, to feel so, all alone, and so far,
so far away from home, and you, my ma.

 oh god, i'm so lost, 
and out here in darkness,
and i want to see the light of love,
for making, for me my life,
and you, my ma.


girls,
my ma.



(much of it, the tone poem we seem born into, is born into us, by popular song, by songs
we heard when we were pained and growing, and the song told us the phrase that lingers, your heart is breaking, when it isn't, it's just feeling, sorrowing, the hard breaks, how it seems, they want to break you, and you listen to the songs, over and over, in your mind, you break your own, you break it down, and keep coming on, and it keeps on coming, coming on, the breaking inevitable, endless, your music, like waves). 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment