Monday, April 24, 2017




it's real weird the machine tattooed TextText on fen's lip. it started freaking out last night and corrupting images and would not let me even save them. so i started deleting to make space and appease the ghost. and then i realized i have now more untitled pictures on the new machine and i felt bereft again. it keeps adding layers. or i. do i keep adding layers? 

today is the first day when i will have a space where fen walked with me, and i feel like doing a ghost walk for fen, in my mind i see me walking where we would have walked together today. and i've said it and written it and now i will simply sit and meditate fen, and peace, maybe fen and peace. why not? what else am i to do? it can't hurt, it can be a start, first do no harm, walk the dog, contemplate a peace the world is bereft of, in a nation dedicated to war for power and riches. i just want to walk the dog, and one of my beloved dogs is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment